My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://androidcruze.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Monster Ate My Homework v1.0.2


A Monster Ate My Homework v1.0.2A Monster Ate My Homework v1.0.2 apk
Requirements: Android 2.2
Overview: Monsters have stolen your homework and now it's payback time! With 85 levels of Monster-thumping carnage, it's your job to not only get your homework back but also give those sneaky pests a good hiding. Swipe, throw and knock the stuffing out of them but be warned, they won't make it easy for you!
A Monster Ate My Homework v1.0.2★ 85 unique levels designed to test even the brightest player.
★ Full 3D environment allowing you to rotate around the monster nest and destroy them from all angles.
★ More levels coming very soon!
Free A Monster Ate My Homework v1.0.2 apk
ARMv7: Download
ARMv6: Download

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More