My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://androidcruze.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Data Manager no ads v1.1.12 android apk


My Data Manager no ads v1.1.12My Data Manager no ads v1.1.12 android apk
Requirements: Android 2.2 - 2.3.3
Overview: Take control of your mobile data. Monitor app data usage for your home and roaming plans.

My Data Manager no ads v1.1.12Set usage alarms to manage your bill. Track historical consumption to ensure you are buying the ideal plan and maximize how you use your data. Monitor per app data consumption to understand what apps are consuming the most data, and what apps are almost free. Save money by using your data plans more effectively.
What's in this version:
My Data Manager no ads v1.1.12 apk
- Enhancements
- Fixed automatic resume of data monitoring after service restart
Free My Data Manager no ads v1.1.12 apk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More