My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://androidcruze.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

MySpaceDroid for MySpace v1.04


MySpaceDroid for MySpace v1.04
MySpaceDroid for MySpace v1.04 apk
Requirements: Android 2.2+
Overview: Get a customized My Space app for Android! Instant access to My Space Mobile and the My Space full site!

MySpaceDroid for MySpace v1.04Get a customized My Space app for Android! Instant access to My Space Mobile and the My Space full site! Supports viewing mp4, 3gp, and webm videos. Not all phones have this capability, so verify yours. Worst case is the video will fail to load. Built-in zoom control enhances navigation on the "full" site.
Not affiliated with myspace.com or m.myspace.com
Internet access and My Space account is required.
Free MySpaceDroid for MySpace v1.04 apk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More