My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://androidcruze.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Market Fixer v2.0.0 apk download


Market Fixer v2.0.0
Market Fixer v2.0.0 apk
Requirements: Android 2.2+
Overview: This is my attempt to fix the market problem where the "My Apps" section fail to show the Installed and Purchased apps.
Market Fixer v2.0.0
!!NOTE!!
Version 2.0.0 Uploaded. I am not sure if Google still have the same bug in Play Store 3.5.15, so I don't know if this will fix your problem or not. Please test and report. Thanks
!!!ROOT REQUIRED!!!
Market Fixer v2.0.0 apk
IF YOU SEE MESSAGE LIKE "no such table: android_metadata", then either your market DB is corrupted, or the version is not supported.
This is my attempt to fix the market problem where the "My Apps" section fail to show the Installed and Purchased apps.
What this app does is:
1) load the market database from /data/data/com.android.vending/databases/market_assets.db
2) for each record in there, search market https://market.android.com/details?id=c ... ckage.name
3) if the entry doesn't exist in the market, flag it and show in the list
4) user select apps/links to remove
5) remove apps/links selected.
I have tested this app on my Atrix, but I believe it should work on other devices as well.
This is tested with Market (Google Play) version 3.4.4 and 3.4.7.
Required access to SD card as the working folder.
Required Network state to check Internet connection.
Required Internet access to compare records to Android Market and to display ads.
Required Kill Backgroun Process permission to kill the market process after the fix.
Please use the Report function if the app crash. Thanks!
Free Market Fixer v2.0.0 apk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More