My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://androidcruze.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Puddle Drops Live Wallpaper v0.9.2


Puddle Drops Live Wallpaper v0.9.2Puddle Drops Live Wallpaper v0.9.2 apk
Requirements: Android version 2.2 and higher
Overview: Puddle Drops simulates water drops falling on your wallpaper. You can use the default pool tile background or customize the wallpaper. You can let the drops fall on it automatically, or tap to create new drops.

Puddle Drops Live Wallpaper v0.9.2Since this is still an early version, keep in mind that it still uses a lot of your CPU, so it could drain the battery if you use it a lot. I'm working on improving this, so you should see an update soon. Also, multi-touch is not supported yet, but I'm working on it as well.
To set the wallpaper, go to:
Home screen -> Menu -> Wallpaper -> Live Wallpapers -> Puddle Drops
I'd like to hear from you! Do you have a feature you'd like to see in the next version?
Let me know what it is, I might be able to add it!
Also, if something isn't working right for you, please let me know. I'll do my best to fix it!
Recent changes:
- Several bug fixes for force close issues.
- Reduced memory usage.
Latest version: 0.9.2 (for Android version 2.2 and higher)
Free Puddle Drops Live Wallpaper v0.9.2 apk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More