My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://androidcruze.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 9, 2012

My Pink Friday v1.5 apk


My Pink Friday v1.5
My Pink Friday v1.5 apk
Requirements: Android 1.6+
Overview: Welcome to My Pink Friday, the OFFICIAL Nicki Minaj app!

My Pink Friday v1.5
Featuring the Nictionary, a dictionary of Nicki's vocabulary, this is the place for all Barbz and Ken Barbz to stay up-to-date on everything Nicki.
My Pink Friday app features: My Pink Friday v1.5 apk
- words read by Nicki herself, brush up on your vocabulary with the Nictionary. Share them with your friends!
- sample Nicki's new album, Pink Friday
- browse photo galleries
- the latest Nicki Minaj news and upcoming events
- interact with Nicki and fans on Facebook and Twitter
- and more to come!
Check it out!
Free My Pink Friday v1.5 apk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More