My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://androidcruze.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Horoscope Pro v1.1


My Horoscope Pro v1.1
My Horoscope Pro v1.1 apk
Requirements: Android 1.5+
Overview: Read your daily horoscope prepared by an astrology expert.
Read your daily horoscope prepared by an astrology expert with over 12 years of experience.

My Horoscope Pro v1.1- all the signs and their 3 decanates
- content downloaded only as needed
- share to facebook,twitter,etc
- multi language
- horoscope for the day before yesterday, yesterday, tomorrow and after tomorrow
- calculate your sign
Note: Latest version is 1.6, but i can only get 1.1
Free My Horoscope Pro v1.1 apk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More